- Sick Time- Isn't this just another vacation day? Even if you ARE sick, you're still taking a day away from the office. So why isn't it all just called vacation? A day off is a day off.
- Rap Music- Learn proper English. And grammar. Until then, just don't sing, er I mean, attribute to noise pollution.
- Leaf Blowers- I was driving to work on this crisp autumn morning and passed a guy standing in the gutter of a street blowing leaves towards the road. The cars whizzing by were blowing the leaves right back into the gutter. Remind me what the point of this leaf blowing contraption is for again?
- Black Licorice (which also includes Jagermeister)- nuff said.
- Working Fridays- Nobody puts in a REAL full day's worth of work on Friday. It's practically a ghost town around my office, and people aren't participating in work-related chatter whatsoever. So why don't we all subcum to the four-day work week? I for one am all for a 3 day weekend. C'mon, afterall it'll even up the work day/play day score a bit.
- Lawn Gnomes and other random yard decorations- Um... they're ugly.
- Blog Drama- Seriously, some people have such issues with blogs out there these days. Get over it, if you don't like someone's blog, don't read it. It's not rocket science.
- Double Sided Tape- It just makes a mess and never works like it's supposed to.
- Call ahead seating- Hi, we don't take reservations, but you can call ahead. Ummm... so if you do that, then why don't you just take a reservation?
- Wigs for babies- Yes you read that right. If you don't believe me, google it.
That's all I have for now, but if you'd like to contribute something you think is totally pointless, please do :)
And because it's Friday, have a happy weekend everyone!