Monday, August 2, 2010

Visit and Vote!

I've been working with my good friend and photographer, Michael Giordano on the development of my web site and the identity of my company, Utah Events by Design. His wife Elisa is also a very talented designer and has created some absolutely STUNNING pieces that will serve as my future advertising efforts for the company.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank styleGIO for their talented efforts, give them a 5 star review (they are seriously awesome) and direct you, my readers, to their web site: http://www.stylegio.com/


I have known Michael for over 15 years and have always appreciated his talent for photography. Right now, he is participating in an Austin Fashion Week in Texas where he and his wife reside. Please join me in supporting their talents by clicking here to vote for them.

If you want to read more about Austin Fashion Week, click here.

On behalf of styleGio, I want to thank you in advance for your support and votes!!!

1 comment: