Sunday, August 15, 2010

Announcements and Excitement

WOW! Where do I begin?

How about I start with all the exciting things that have been going on...

1. Utah Events by Design has LAUNCHED!!! Check out the web sit here!

2. Utah Events by Design is sponsoring a 5K run in September in support of the Carmelite Nuns of Salt Lake City and Sister Mary Joseph. For details about the event and registration, check out the facebook fan page for here!


3. Utah Events by Design participated in its first vendor event at La Caille on Thursday.



The event was fantastic. I was able to introduce the business to lots of interested people and potential clients, and I formed some awesome connections with women in business like me. I even secured a new vendor for the Utah Events by Design "Preferred Vendor Program" which is so exciting. Read all about it here on the Utah Events by Design blog.

And last but not least, check out the Utah Events by Design fan page on facebook and click the "like" button to receive the latest news and happenings with the company.

Thanks for your support guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment