Thursday, April 8, 2010

In the Works

So I know I haven't written in a bit and I'm sure you've all just been sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for it (ok, not really) but things have been somewhat busy round these parts.

For one, Michael and I have completely renovated the office. Yes I took "before" pictures but I haven't taken the "after" pictures because there are still a few details to take care of. But I will post pics as soon as it all comes together (which won't be long).

I'm loving how everything turned out. I went with a color that is so out of my comfort range that I was actually a little scared but I decided to trust my instincts and it turned out AWESOME! You'll have to wait to see what it is :)

We also put up wallpaper (first time in my life). It's a cool wallpaper because it's paintable, so you put it up, let it dry, and then paint it whatever color your little heart desires. There's a pattern in the paper too and when you paint it, the pattern takes on a sheen which makes it stand out a little more. It's textured and is actually a lot of fun. I'll post some up close pics of that too so you can see what I'm talking about.

So- why the home office remodel? Because I'm going into business for myself. That's right folks, I'm going to be my own boss. I'm actually partnering with a girl who is going to run one side of the company while I run the other so to speak. And that's all I'm going to tell you for right now. I know, I know... this post is a whole bunch of not telling and not showing isn't it?

You'll just have to wait and see what's in store. But rest assured, it's gonna be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment