Saturday, March 20, 2010

Enjoy Life, Literally!

My inner geek is shining through this weekend because I'm totally stoked to watch the Discovery Channel's premier presentation of LIFE tomorrow night. If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, you can check out all the fantastic details here.

I was stoked last year at this time to see EARTH which was pretty dang fantastic so I'm thinking tomorrow is going ot be excellent.

That's right, I'm a geek. But c'mon! Why shouldn't we all be geeks when it comes to learning about the planet upon which we live and the neighbors we are sharing it with? How fantastic is it that we have the opportunity to sit in our comfy homes and watch something so educational on TV about the world around us. Some of us may never get the opportunity to travel to Africa to watch a pack of cheetas hunt, but through amazing programs such as these, it's possible.

I know where I'll be tomorrow evening. It might not be Africa, but it's gonna be as close to it (and other wonderful places) as possible.

Enjoy LIFE! Literally :)

No comments:

Post a Comment