Thursday, September 10, 2009

This Post Begs the Question: What Did I Do Last Night?

Um-- I am in pain. Lot's of pain. Pain that reminds me why I don't drink anymore. I'm experiencing a medical hang over.

Yesterday I had to take an oral sedative prior to the dentist appointment. I wasn't feeling much on my way there, and I even told my husband that they'd better be planning on giving me more because I wasn't phased in the least.

And give me more they did.

I had three more pills crushed up and placed under my tongue once there. And then the gas. The last thing I remember was the dentist giving me a shot to numb me and I didn't feel it, nor care what he was doing. The next thing I remember was being at home watching a DVD with my hubby.

I guess I slept all the way home. Michael put me into bed around 4:30 and I woke up around 8:30. Apparently I went downstairs and he made me mac n cheese, I drank a Dr. Pepper, and then we watched some more episodes of a TV serious we have on DVD.

I don't remember anything other than going to the dentist, and watching TV before bed. I emailed Michael this morning to ask him what all happened last night because I didn't remember, but that I was SURE he had made mac n cheese. I just wanted to verify that I hadn't made the whole thing up in my head.

Today I feel horrible. I'm fighting the urge to spew all over this key board. I'm clammy, sweaty, worn out, and my head feels like someone struck me with a baseball bat. Oh, and my mouth hurts. Cold water is killing my back molars on the left side, and I can't chew with them either. Therefore I look like a chipmunk when eating.

I think next time I'll fore go the cavities, the cleanings, and everything else. Give me veneers (or dentures) cuz at this point, I'm DONE with the dentist.

Oye vey

No comments:

Post a Comment