Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PMS Part II

Step 1: Read entry posted yesterday.

Step 2: While reading post below, replace missing, chocolate-frosted brownie with what is now a missing bag of milk chocolate rasinettes.

Step 3: Insert bitchy comment about how I am going to strangle whomever ate my rasinettes (there are only two boys in my house at the moment: my step son Kyle, and my husband Michael, and I have a pretty good idea where my missing rasinettes are).

Step 4: Repeat threat that anyone living in my house without a vagina better steer clear.

Step 5: Get that damn snow cone tonight since crappy weather kept me from going out last night.

2 comments:

  1. And it looks as though the Sno Cone that was VERY necessary last night was non-existent. Whoever heard of closing a snow cone shack (in June) because of "soggy" weather???? The idiocy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! "Soggy weather" for crying out loud. They're in a protected shack, with a roof. And ice, and cups, and syrup. SO DISH UP MY FLIPPIN SNOW CONE BIATCHES! And I want a hot pink spoon/straw this time!

    ReplyDelete