Saturday, March 21, 2009

Home Improvement Projects

Oh boy- Michael and I are gearin' up for a day full of bead board, primer, paint, trim, crown molding, and even new toilets (I know, exciting isn't it).

I think we might even be getting the cute porch swing that matches our house that I've had my eye on since we moved in.

There's still lots more that we're going to be doing over the next few months like: remodeling the downstairs bathroom, new windows, plantation shutters, new garage door, vinyl fencing on the sides of the house, staining the deck, tiling the master bathroom and updating the vanities in there, putting in a closet organization system in our bedroom, remodeling the kitchen, paving an additional driveway on the side of the house, replacing light fixtures, electrical work, adding a cute lamp post to the yard....and the list goes on and on. BUT- we're off to a good start, and got two major projects out of the way before we moved in (thank goodness).

I managed to finally unpack and charge up the digital cam so I'll post pictures of our progress and finished projects. Hopefully we won't have any major disasters, but if so, I'll try to capture those too. Aren't home improvements fun? Here's to religiously watching HGTV for the next few months :)

Oh and good news! I think I finally decided on a color for the family room :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the HGTV. Great ideas. And when you get bored of your own home improvements, you can come work on my house!!!

    ReplyDelete