Saturday, February 28, 2009

Balance

I love weekends. I love the fact that I don't have to get up to the sound of an alarm buzzing in my ear. I love the fact that even when I wake up (naturally I might add), I can lay awake in my comfy bed as long as I want, as comfortable as ever, with nothing but two days of freedom ahead of me. What a glorious thing. Now if there were only some way to convince the nation that a seven day week needs to be better divided up between work and weekends.

The whole 5:2 ration thing isn't working for me. What if we worked 4 days and had 3 days off? Or, we could work 3.5 days and have 3.5 days off? I think this is a much better idea than our current situation. And then we won't always have to hear about "better work/life balance" because the time dedicated to our work/life WOULD actually be balanced. What a concept...

No comments:

Post a Comment