Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Meh

That's the only way to describe how I feel today. MEH. It was one of those mornings where I was sleeping SOOOO good (probably because of the two NyQuil liquid gel tabs I took last night so I could breath through my nose AND sleep). I heard Michael's phone go off to signal it was time to start the day, but I rolled back over and didn't hear him get up, take a shower, get dressed, brush his teeth or anything. The next thing I knew, he was leaning over the bed for a good morning/ good bye I'm off to work kiss and it was time for me to get my tired butt out of my big, comfy, perfectly satisfying bed.

I have a love/hate relationship with mornings like this. I LOVE when I'm sleeping so well and my bed feels perfect. I HATE when all of this must be disrupted simply because I must go work for the man for 8 hours so I can afford life. SUCKS.

Many of you who know me understand that I prefer to be busy. It makes my day go by so much faster when it is jam packed with meetings, projects, places to be, things to do, etc... so on days like this when I have no meetings, 8 hours seems like 16 hours. And to make matters worse, my head is pounding so I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of their sockets any given second (wouldn't that be gross).

So yeah, to sum it up, I'm having a MEH kinda day. And this blah weather isn't helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment